Privacy EU Regulations n. 679, 2016
Of the web site: labiancafattoria.com
Agritourism La Bianca Fattoria
Via Turì, n°120 19038 Sarzana (SP)
Tel.: +39.0187.621087 Mobile: +39.333.5264399 – +39.333.9986173
Mail: labiancafattoria@ gmail..com
Dear User / Customer,
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. If you should to refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. If you should to refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. If you should to refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 1 year, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed over;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 5 year, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the hotel is closed;however images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and in so far as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: P. Maggioncalda – La Bianca Fattoria Via Turì 120 19038 Sarzana (SP)
Tel. 0187.621087 mail: labiancafatoria@.gmail.com
Data Processor: P.Maggioncalda – La Bianca Fattoria Via Turì 120 19038 Sarzana (SP)
Tel. 0187.621087 mail: labiancafatoria@.gmail.com
The web site labiancafattoria.com uses cookie: here is what they are and how they are used
Please take a look at this page which describes the types of cookies that are used on this site labiancafattoria.com
What is a “cookie”
A cookie is a small text file that some websites send to your computer or mobile device when you access or register with a particular site or use its services.
A cookie basically captures and carries information. This text file is sent to your browser, i.e. your Internet browsing programme (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.). This text file sent to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) makes it possible to store certain information about your visit, such as your preferred language or the items you have added to your shopping cart; this information facilitates your next visit and increases the performance of the site in your favour. Cookies can also improve page navigation, make it possible to set personal preferences, display advertising banners or messages generally relevant to the visitor's interests or habits, but also increase the level of user security, as in the case of home banking where cookies make it possible to identify the user and keep his or her identification during the browsing session; without them, using the web would sometimes be a much more difficult experience.
For further information on cookies, we recommend that you visit the relevant web page on the Privacy Guarantor's website or visit aboutcookies.org (in English) or even visit allaboutcookies.org (also in English).
How cookies are used on the labiancafattoria.com web site
While you are surfing the Internet, certain information is automatically recorded, such as the name of the provider accessing the Internet, the site you came from, the pages you visited, the duration of your visit and many other data, all of which is recorded in a completely anonymous form.
As indicated in the opt-in message that is displayed at the beginning of our website, it is not necessary to give your explicit consent to use our services, as by continuing to browse you implicitly accept the sending of cookies to your navigation system (as established by the privacy guarantor in the text published in the Official Gazette 126 of 3 June 2014).
The data controller is P.Maggioncalda owner of the site labiancafattoria.com (“site”, “portal” or “we”).
The labiancafattoria.com web site uses the following types of cookies which can be classified according to the purpose pursued as described below:
These are the fundamental and essential ones that allow you to move around the site and take full advantage of all its features without causing technical problems to visitors; for example, they allow access to the various protected areas or sections of the site. Without their presence, some necessary services could not be used.
These are used in an aggregated and anonymous form and collect information about how users use the website, so strictly for website statistics purposes, e.g. tracking which pages of the website or services users like the most; these cookies are only used to help us improve the functionality of our website and to understand the interests of our users by studying statistical data.
Third-party profiling cookies
These are cookies sent by third party companies that allow us to offer you our promotional communication on other websites (retargeting) based on your preferences when browsing the web. We have no control over the information provided by the cookie and do not have access to this data. This information is fully controlled by the third party companies as described in their respective privacy policies.
Profiling cookies require prior consent from the user for their use.
We invite you to read the information regarding third party cookies available at the following links:
User settings are saved to keep track of how visitors arrive at and interact with the site. A cookie is added to a user's computer when that user clicks on an ad. This cookie lasts for 30 days and does not collect or track information that can personally identify a user.
Users can disable Google's conversion tracking cookies in their Internet browser settings.
For more information please visit https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it&ref_topic=24937
Content and information that you provide when using Facebook services is collected.
Users can disable tracking cookies in the settings of their Internet browser.
Information on behavioural advertising, how to protect privacy on the internet
If you do not want other companies to collect or use information based on your activities on websites in order to show you advertisements, you can disable the option for all companies through: the European Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada. You can also deactivate it using the settings on your mobile device.
For example, in Europe you can select your country at the link http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and then check your preferences on online behavioural advertising. You can disable or enable all companies or alternatively adjust your preferences individually for each company.
If you decide not to accept it, please set your browser accordingly or do not use the labiancafattoria.com website. We would like to remind you that deactivating some cookies could affect your internet browsing.
How to check and delete cookies
Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically.
At the end of each browsing session, you can delete the cookies collected from your hard drive.
To delete the cookies installed in the cookies folder of the browser you are using, each browser has different procedures for managing its settings.
By clicking on the links below you can obtain specific instructions for some of the main browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer
P.Maggioncalda Via Turì 120 – 19038 Sarzana